- MCC (Cape Town 08/12/20)
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Please be aware that training in South Africa has been rescheduled to December. This is due to travel restrictions that have been implemented by PharmOut as a precaution to the coronavirus outbreak. We apologize for any inconvenience.
For people already registered, we can offer a full refund, or transfer your registration once the new dates are confirmed. We will be in contact with you shortly to discuss your options.
Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training Course
This Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training Course focuses on the cultivation, production and manufacture of Medicinal Cannabis, the practical questions around the most efficient facility design, your design choices within the design constraints of the regulators. In addition as you design, build, validate and operate your Medicinal Cannabis facility, you will bump into a host of additional red tape and practical cultivation problems. To solve this challenge we are offering Medicinal Cannabis Cultivation Training Courses.
Cultivation and Regulations
- licencing, permits and regulatory requirements
- overview of industry-specific regulations and guidelines in medicinal cannabis cultivation and production
Cultivation systems and practical crop care requirements
- irrigation, nutrition, climate controls
- heating, cooling, ventilation
- propagation (cloning, grow systems), indoor, greenhouse and outdoor
Cannabis varieties, phenotype, chemotype
- seeds, tissue culture, clones
- growth stages
- preharvest and post-harvest
Common plant diseases and pests
Venue Phone: +27 21 137 1100